Friday 11 December 2015

3D Art Production Arena

Arena


I have some interesting ideas about where to go with the arena. I don't have A specific, definitive layout for it, but some sketches and creations in Maya should help me get the ideas out.






These are just some sketches of ideas for the arenas final designs. Again, i'm not sure on the exact final details, but the rough overall design is there.








I have been practicing often with applying textures to objects, both throughout the class work, Barrels, Rocks, Mushrooms etc. and in some of my own.
Im finding it trickier overall than i have found the modeling aspect.




I think that the final Arenas layout is fundamentally what i was going for from the start, though obviously changes have taken place naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment